Mar 25, 2011

maybe there is a trace on my luck

You can not remove, you challenge me again a hundred times, but also lose, I see you are still hidden inside your horn, Gala first practice of the tens thousands of years, and then challenge me, maybe there is a trace on my luck! little fox does not want to know not only what time Sangui three generations of that person, so that even the words that are filled with the smell of endless ridicule.

Mu Yao small sexy lips brought a magnificent bow, direct response to the past, in fact, this sentence is what I want to say is, your cat with three legs to this effort, and only mixed in the rookie inside the circle. You're the rookie! Quickly recovered from the little fox, it seems that the word she was rookie of the total gas halo.

static attack pattern, the simple arm can no longer be a simple combination, coupled with boredom at the end of the human wave tactics, I can only use one word to describe the level of your World of Warcraft , which is "extremely bad, If you give this word a time, and I hope it's a thousand years. Mu-yao speak little aggressive, like a sword scabbard, always hard-edged brilliance cold.